Property Details

Last Chance to buy in Downtown Dubai at Unbelievable Price and Payment Plan - Downtown Burj Dubai

  • b89deb59a48694d935c21fa2757c30d1

On Sale AED1,400,000 - Apartment
666 sq.ft.1 Bedroom2 Bathrooms1 Garage Print this page

Please note this is the last chance to buy in Downtown Dubai from Emaar, since after this project no more project is expected in this Location
Location: Downtown Dubai
Project: ACT 1
View: Burj Khalifa
Price: Starting as low as AED 1.4 million only
Handover: Nov 2020

Payment Plan: 60:40 (which means you pay only 60% upto the handover of the apartment and remaining 40% post handover)

50% Bank Finance is also available to finance the Apt.

Its an opportunity to make a good appreciation on this property by 2020.

Offering unrivalled views of The Dubai Fountain and Burj Khalifa.

A walk away from major attractions like The Dubai Mall, The Dubai Fountain and Souk al Bahar, among others.

Whether you are interested in Buying, Selling, Renting or Leasing, house2home is the name. We can also assist you with managing your Investment Portfolio, arranging Local Bank Accounts & Property Finance. We assure you a personalized one-stop service for all your real estate needs.

Property Map

Agent DEEPAK KRIPALANI

  • Office : +971 4 453 1174
  • Mobile : +971 52 699 9975
  • Fax : +971 4 453 1136

Director Sales Company Name house2home real estate Dates Employed Nov 2013 – Present Employment Duration 4 yrs 4 mos LocationDubai UAE At house2home, we cater to the complete…
Know More

Contact

Loading...
 

Similar Properties